1) circle with lines
2) face, head, neck
4) eyes, mouth, eyebrows
6) everything else
thnx 4 help Steph
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING
i like having my own apartment bc it means when my family comes to visit i can just say “you’re under my roof” and they can’t protest shit
update my dad is grounded
A STREAKER CUT THE ACTUAL CONTESTANT OFF AND BLEW THROUGH IT LIKE HE’S SONIC THE FUCKING HEDGEHOG WHAT THE FUCK
this comment speaks to my soul
yes hello we are open good morning
"everyone on tumblr gets offended so easily!" is code word for "why cant i say harmful things without backlash like i usually can offline"
These almond cookies are very aggressive.
My friend went away for ten days so I decided it would be the perfect time to wrap everything she owns in alfoil
white people are so wasteful
I’m crying oh my fucking god
Anime is corrupting our youth, these children need to make Jesus their senpai
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
i don’t think we talk about this enough
That “This is a test, the eyes of the world are watching” line. Such bullshit. Like they’re children, and they have to behave before someone will take their anger about someone being murdered by a police officer seriously.
Page 1 of 505